Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More TeeVees

I'm back! Gonna try and get back to posting so keep your fingers crossed.

So the new Fall tv season is underway and I've given several news shows a try but none have really caught on with me. FRINGE, ELEVENTH HOUR, and LIFE ON MARS each got a one episode try-out. I didn't really dislike any of them but I guess I wasn't really looking for a new tv show to latch onto. THE MENTALIST is another new show I've watched and it's not too bad. I've watched several episodes of it and will probably give it a little while longer.

How about returning favorites? HEROES continues to frustrate me, LIFE is still pretty good. CRIMINAL MINDS is still good (and this week had a bonus Wil Wheaton appearance). PUSHING DAISIES might be even better in it's second season. CHUCK remains entertaining... and I can't think of anything else right now. :)

What are you folks watching?

1 comment:

KentyMac said...

I continue to enjoy CHUCK, HEROES, and LIFE, though HEROES is frustrating and a bit confusing at times. I'm a bit behind on CHUCK but I think LIFE may be my current favorite network show. I checked out the first three episodes of FRINGE and thought it was OK but didn't like it well enough to continue watching. I've also recorded season two of TERMINATOR and PUSHING DAISIES, but not gotten around to watching either one yet. Hmm, I also watch THE OFFICE and 30 ROCK. I think that's it. Everything else is occasional episodes of HIGH STAKES POKER, IRON CHEF AMERICA, and even PARIS HILTON'S MY NEW BFF just for the comedy factor of mocking all that show represents.